Keep track of your accounts with your German Sparkasse when and wherever you need it.
+ Now even better: the official app for your iPad of the Sparkasse Germany +
- Set up as many different accounts you have in virtually with one German Sparkasse with online banking capability
- Set up multiple accounts
- Payments: single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers
- Standing order and direct debit functions
- Charts to analyze your personal finances
+ Requirements +
- Access depends on whether your Sparkasse makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol
- Supported TAN security methods: chipTAN manuell, chipTan comfort (optical), smsTAN
+ Secure +
Sparkasse ensures maximum safety in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
- communication via direct and secure interfaces
- high encryption
- automatic lock (the app locks itself)
- These highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by T V (Technical Inspection Association)
+ Please note +
1) Supported are only accounts of one German Sparkasse
2) For support requests please send your inquiry directly out of the app
3) Use of single functions can run up a bill within your Sparkasse. Please check whether this may be passed to you.
4) Further information see www.sparkasse.de/mobile
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Sparkasse für iPad - Your branch in your pocket is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-09-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Sparkasse für iPad - Your branch in your pocket (version 2.6.1) has a file size of 54.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.